For more posts like this, Follow Ultrafacts
small collection of trans education resources for cis allies who are interested
- what does “cisgender” mean?
- what does “transgender” mean?
- what does “genderqueer” mean?
- what does “non-binary” mean?
- in-depth interview with a non-binary genderqueer person about their identity
- what does “intersex” mean?
- but how does the psychology community feel about trans people?
- why is it hard for trans people to access medical care?
- other various terms, and some more
Being rude to service staff is #1 indicator that someone is garbage
i feel like every week i’m just like “i need to get through this week”
yeah clowns and heights are scary and all but have u ever clogged your friends toilet
This is why you need to pay attention in naming your children.
I can’t wait until our generation becomes teachers that actually know how to make a video full screen and get the god damn cursor out of the way
"i tried to look cute today but i still look bad" - the tragic story of my entire existence